.

.

Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Fallin' for Fall

 I’ve gone completely fall obsessed. There’s something about this time of year that is absolutely breathtaking beautiful. Everywhere I turn there’s a pretty landscape. If you haven’t been to British Columbia in the fall, you must! Being completely inspired by the fall, I picked up this dark vampy lipstick by L’Oréal. 741 Bold, lined with L’Oréal infallible Plum. I can do a full review if you want. This dress is prefect for fall, I love long sleeved dresses. They make for such a comfortable easy outfit, paired with boots to stay warm. The dress material is not too heavy, which makes for a good summer dress as well, it’s certainly one of my favourites. What do you love about fall? Or what’s your favourite season?

Dress from Francessca's 
Boots from Macy's

6 comments:

  1. That lip color is stunning! Looking great lady :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuuu so much!! Hope your having a great day x

      Delete
  2. That lipstick color looks great on you and it works great with your outfit!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  3. You look so stylish and gorgeous! I like the chosen combination of colors! Stunning!

    p.s. read how I met Victoria Beckham on www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Diana! Loved your post, so amazing you got to meet her :)

      Delete