.

.

Friday 16 October 2015

Simplicity.

 Simplicity. To simplify your life, your wardrobe, and your house is incredibly hard. Coming from North America, the more you have the better your life. The “I want’s” and “I needs” are very powerful. This past summer I got rid of everything, and I mean everything! I only kept staple pieces, and a few of my favourite items. I sent about two tubs of clothing, and a garbage bag full to goodwill. I thought, “Why do I need any of this, it’s weighing me down”. My style is changing all the time, and the more I get older the more I want quality over quantity. When I was in fashion school I wore every item in my closet twice. No more, sometimes only once. Today I think that theory is crazy. Style is always changing, and I love the classic, simple pieces. No more trying to match my pink dress with my pink blazer or “black is boring”. Simplicity.
Long black cardigan from Winners
White tank top with sport collar from Winners
Navy jeans from Marc by Marc Jacobs
Studded heel booties from Forever New

11 comments:

  1. Girl, you look super cute!!!! Loving this casual look!!! Have a fabulous weekend darling!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you SO much!!! Love your blog, your gorgeous!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of maxi cardigans and you wear it so well!!!
    Kisses from Spain!!
    Mónica
    MESVOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww your so sweet :) thank you very much! Loved your last post!

      Delete
  3. I agree, there's a lot of beauty in simplicity when done well! I really love your long layered necklace by the way, it's so elegant :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Gabrielle :) I seriously love your blog, went out to buy a dark plum lip colour today! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the minimal look!

    Also, your blog is lovely!
    Let’s follow each other’s blogs and Instagram?

    Hugs from the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com
    Instagram: @_srico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Seyra :) I followed them both right now :) love your blog xx

      Delete