.

.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sheer romper love!

Hey hey! How is everyone? I hope you enjoyed your day. I sure did! Yesterday a bunch of my old friends and new friends got together to celebrate my best friends birthday. I had so much fun being with everybody. We went for supper at the Olive Garden, has anyone ever been there? They have really good food. I wore a mint dress with nude heels. I will be posting this outfit soon because I love that dress and would love to share it with all of you! Anybody have a favourite dress in their closet, I know everybody does! Well have a good week and I’ll talk to everyone soon!

This piece my mom brought back for me from Toronto, I absolutely adore it. It’s just so different, the pattern, the shape, everything! It’s like a short romper, but has a shear fabric on the leg. It’s a super fun party look, because you don’t have to fix your dress all night. I paired it with a blazer for a more appropriate look and black patent heels. I also wanted to show you a picture of the piece alone because it can be worn just by itself for one of those hot days. To top everything off I added some bold earrings and a bold clutch for colour. Such a fun look, don’t you think?



Romper: Boutique in Toronto
Blazer: Converse for Target
Shoes: Aldo
Clutch: Boutique in Mexico
Ring: Forever 21

Thanks for reading today! 
Question of the day: Who loves Carly Rae Jepsen? 
I've always been a fan of her music but lately she's been doing so well on the billboards that I love her even more. I'm so proud of you Carly!

No comments:

Post a Comment