.

.

Monday 10 June 2013

Love you!



Hello hello! How is everybody this beautiful day? I had a great weekend, spent time with my friends/family and went to Richmond night market. The market was tons of fun; we ate food, and shopped. Has anybody been there before? Father’s day is coming up this weekend; anybody got any great ideas for a gift. Leave a comment!



My mom bought me this shirt while in Miami, and I love it. It is not something I would normally wear, but fashion is all about taking risks. This was definitely a risk and I enjoyed styling it. I paired it with jean shorts, bandeau, and sandals. Since the shirt is casual, I went along with that feel. This outfit is so comfortable to wear and is perfect to wear to the beach! What do you think?









Shirt: Papaya
Bandeau: Made from Tank top
Shorts: Buckle
Sandals: Nine West

Thank you so much for reading, enjoy your day!

"Friends are the sunshine of life."- John Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment