.

.

Thursday 6 June 2013

My "Canadian Tuxedo"



Hey everybody! Are you excited, two blog posts in a row?! I’m trying to blog more! I am back in my hometown for the weekend and visiting with friends and family so I’m able to get some good outfits snapped for you. Today I am going to the mall, and visiting a friend later who I have not seen in 6 months. I am so excited. It is a beautiful day here today and I’m also hoping to get some good tanning in as well. What’s the weather like everywhere else??




This outfit very casual and was inspired by the denim on denim trend. They say denim on denim is the Canadian tuxedo :) . So I went with those things in mind and picked out my version of the Canadian tuxedo. I added a graphic tee underneath and a jean vest over top with spikes. I love this jean vest; I’ve been wearing it non-stop! To top off this look I added my black cross body bag. This is a great look for hanging with friends or running errands. What’s you “Canadian tuxedo”?




Jean Jacket: Forever 21
T shirt: Delia's 
Jeans: Le Chateau
Bag: Aldo

Thank you for reading!

"It's a cruel season that makes you get ready for bed while it's light out." -Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment