.

.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pastel Princess!


Hello lovelies! Summer is finally here and I love the beautiful weather. These pictures from this post I found on my computer today and I wanted to post them. I love mint pants and they have been on trend for a while. In school we are planning our fashion show and I am excited to share all the details with you!





I’ve been loving mint pants for spring/summer and love wearing them because these particular pants are super comfortable. I paired my pants with a flowy top that has mint in it. I love pastels and this look is super springy. My favourite piece in my closet is my purple p coat and of course I need to add this to my look. To complete the look, I added nude wedges and a chunky purple necklace. As you know I love purple, and this look totally represents who I am! Do you follow my instagram? A while back I posted a picture of my dog wearing this purple necklace. It was very cute!





Pcoat: Old Navy
Top: Forever New
Pants: Le Chateau
Wedges: Marc Fisher
Necklace: Forever 21

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

"A life without love is like a year without summer". Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment