.

.

Thursday 13 June 2013

Printed Pants



Hello lovelies! How is everybody today? It is another beautiful day here in Vancouver and I love the beautiful weather. These pictures were taken yesterday by my good friend Sabrina on my iphone just outside of my school in Gastown. I loved this outfit and just HAD to share it with you right away! The pants are so much fun. Today is just a regular day, but yesterday my friend came over to start planning our looks for our upcoming fashion show. Details are to come, and you guys will be the FIRST to know!




This outfit is all about the pants. I love these pants for much because they are cute and comfortable. I do not usually find pants that are comfortable but these babies are AMAZING! I paired it with a blush top; I think any other colour would have been too bold. To finish off the look I added a simple necklace and rose gold earrings. The shoes are plain pink flats that go perfectly with the outfit.




Pants: Lollys Fashion Lounge (French Connection) 
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Le Chateau

Thank you for taking the time to read, I love all of you!
"What I love best in life is new starts."- Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment