.

.

Thursday 25 July 2013

mint obsessed!



SORRY EVERYBODY! I’ve been away for such a long time, and I apologize. I have been busy with school. Our last class is next Tuesday and we have our grad that day as well. I cannot believe we are so close to being done. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday it was my first day of class, meeting everybody but now they are good friends of mine. There is lots of news to tell you besides graduation. Our class had our fashion show July, 16 and it was very successful. I will post photos soon! I also turned 20, which feels crazy. Life is speeding by, and I’m loving the ride. I am working on my portfolio, so the link will be up by next week if you’d like to check that out. If you want to follow my day-to-day life my instagram is “julieaaane”, or follow me on twitter: @julieanne11343. I try to update my social media once a day.






This is an outfit inspired by wearing one piece three times. I will illustrate how to transform this dress/skirt into three daytime looks. This first look has a denim shirt tied at the waist to make the waist appear smaller, and transform this dress into a skirt. I also buttoned up the denim shirt to add a more preppy look, along with a necklace to pull the look together. The shoes and clutch add the finishing touch to this look. The nude heels make my legs look longer, and the white clutch pulls out the white in the shirt. The studs are my favourite part of the clutch!






Shirt: Love Culture 
Skirt: (Actually a dress) H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo
Purse: Le Chateau

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."
-Whitney Houston

2 comments:

  1. really cute outfit! i also love the mint color <3

    NEW POST:
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete