.

.

Thursday 1 August 2013

FASHION SCHOOL GRADUATE!


Hello fashion lovers! How is everybody this fine Thursday? Well I’ve got some big news for you! I’M GRADUATED!! My last day of school was Tuesday, and we had a little party with our teachers. After the party my whole class went to a restaurant just up from our school. The rest of the day was spent with my friends at our friend’s house. It was such a great day. I would like to thank every single viewer; you inspire me to create more blog posts, and continue with my love of fashion. So a big thanks for coming along this journey with me. Yesterday I had a meeting downtown and spent the rest of the day wandering around. What are you guys up to? Any big summer plans?

This is the outfit I wore on the last day of school. I wanted it to be a little fancy because it was graduation, but not overly fancy because we still had to write a test. I kept my accessories simple because the top of the dress has a lot of bling. I added a bracelet to my ankle to dress up my shoes. My shoes are so fun because of the chunky heel. What do you guys think of this graduation look?

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Birthday present

Thank you for coming along with journey with me!

"Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it."
— Yves Saint-Laurent

2 comments: