.

.

Saturday 16 January 2016

Velvety love.

 Burgundy velvet top from Urban Outfitters
White Cable knit sweater from Kersh
Dark blue skinny jeans from Marc by Marc Jacobs
Black riding boots from Macy's




Sundazzz. A day to rest and relax your soul, while being grateful to the one who created it. I hope everyone is relaxing at home with family, friends and a good cup of coffee today. I personally think Sunday is the best day of the week, starting off with fellowship. What is your favourite part about Sundays? Our weather has been up and down this winter, a little snow here, and a sunny day there. I love winter because I can layer lots of sweaters and be super comfy. I love working with different textures in winter to add different dimensions outfits. I paired this velvet top with an oversized cream cable knit sweater. It’s unexpected to take more of a fancy top and make it daytime, but I think that’s what fashion is, creating something unexpected. Let me know in the comments what your must have winter item is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment