.

.

Thursday 31 March 2016

Off duty style

  Leather jacket from Reitmans (old) similar here
Loose fitting vneck tank H&M Switzerland similar here and here
High waisted loose cuffed pants Asos
Nike free 5.0 Nike
Sunglasses Maui Jim HANA BAY
These pants are seriously one of my favourites items in my closet. I think I've worn them to just about every occasion from work, christmas parties, and days by the pool. They are extremely versatile in every way. For a clean cut polished look for work I tuck a striped tighter fitting shirt into the pants and finish off with some cute booties. (It makes me look super tall) For an off duty, more casual look I loosely draped my top over, and added some sneakers, and of course a cool leather jacket. I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants. So true you pair them with anything and everything and you'll always look great. Lovely outfit!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! :):) hope your having a great week!

      Delete