.

.

Thursday 30 April 2015

Just business.

 This outfit is everything cool, and by that I mean trendy cool as well as cool for this hot day. Crop tops are so stylish, and we are literally seeing them all over street style bloggers. I love taking the unexpected and turning it into something different. Normally I wouldn’t think of this outfit as office appropriate being that 1. It’s a crop top and 2. The top and skirt are cotton. But throwing on a blazer, or jacket and classy pair of heels instantly makes this business-esque. What I love about this outfit the most is the comfort, I vowed at the beginning of this year to not wear anything that does not make me feel comfortable. This skirt is so versatile; I’ve got so many ideas for this one garment! What’s your fashion goal for the year?
 
 

 
 
 Blazer from Sfera
Crop top Forever 21
Skirt Nevada
Shoes H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment