.

.

Thursday 16 April 2015

serious for plaid

These days I feel like time is slipping away. I wake up, and then sooner or later its night and I’m back in bed again to sleep. Once I left high school time started slipping away, but it slipped away for the better because in college all I wanted was to get on to my next phase in life. Well here I am in that next phase, and I’m still unsure of the future. I keep hearing “Your only 21, you’ve got lots of time to figure it out”. I just want to know right. Now. But the beauty of it is that God has our future, he knows what’s going to happen.


The secret to styling daytime is balance. Taking something casual, but dressing it up. Or taking something fancy, and dressing it down. I love the combination of something unusual about an outfit. Plaid reminds me of those jack coats that farmers wear, but plaid can get dressed up as I’m showing here. It can be worn a thousand different ways! How do you wear your plaid??

 
 
 
 
 
Jacket Sfera
Plaid top Northern Reflections
Side leg leather pants H&M
Strappy wedged sandlas LC by Lauren Conrad

1 comment:

  1. very chic!! i love your shoes and blazer!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete