.

.

Monday 18 May 2015

Gold love

 Happy May long weekend! I hope everyone is enjoying their extra holiday Monday! For those of you from other countries today is a holiday in Canada. It called Victoria day, everyone tends to go camping, or spends their time close to a lake. I am so sorry I have been away for so long, but I took a little holiday. You’ll find out where I went and everything I did in tomorrows blog post, so get excited for #traveltuesday! This pictures were taken in a beautiful location; the Chilliwack lake area. My town has such beautiful mountains and lakes! Onto the outfit! I took this gold skirt and paired it with an army green tee for a casual vibe, then dressed it up with a leather jacket and cheetah heels. It’s unexpected, but I love taking the unexpected and making it look cool. It amazing what you can do dressy items/casual items! What is an unexpected piece in your wardrobe? And also, what did you do for the long weekend? Let me know below :)
  
 
Leather jacket Forever 21
Top LOFT
Skirt Forever 21
Cheetah Heels Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment