.

.

Thursday 7 May 2015

leather leather

 Quick hello today! I hope everyone is super fantastic! I’m actually headed off someplace exciting today. As it is Mother’s day this weekend, my mom and I are going to visit my grandma so we can both be with our mom’s! I’ll give you a couple hints as to where we are going: 1. It’s an hour flying time/ 10 hours driving from where I live, 2. They are very proud of their AAA beef, 3. This province does have mountains, but none where we are going. Any ideas? If you know leave a comment down below. I hope everyone has an amazing mother’s day, and I hope your all planning on spoiling your mommas!
X
J

Top from LOFT
Tied sweater NIKE
Pants with leather stripe H&M Switzerland
Heels from H&M England
Rings Mix of Primark and Edinbough Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment